Thursday, May 15, 2008

Beautiful Day!


It's a beautiful Day here in South Florida. I love my job. It's a a very hard job. Some days it makes you and some it breaks you, but either way you grow. I also love the flexibility that i have. Right now I am sitting outside of Starbucks, it's a breezy 74 degrees, skies are clear. My hair is blowing in the wind! It's a beautiful day! This morning i decided to come to Starbucks and work for a couple of hours. I have my cup of coffee, my earphones, and my laptop. What more can i ask for? It's pretty awesome! The environment is so conducive for creative thinking and getting work done without interruptions. You have to try it.



If you ever hit a wall and you aren't thinking creatively, or being able to focus, you would be surprised what changing your environment would do for your productivity. Ok that's my wisdom for the day. God bless you guys.

Leave a Legacy!

5 comments:

Dianette said...

It's good to have you back!

Heather Orr said...

Glad you are back - we were getting worried :)

Kevis said...

yea bro you are so right...a change of environment can do wonders for your creativity and productivity.see you this weekend.

all day (allen d) said...

good insight bro, but your hair was blowing?!?

Pris said...

P. Allen, I guess he forgot to tell you...he got a new weave!!!