Friday, January 23, 2009

To Hear You, To See You -PEACE??












God...Open My eyes to see you working in every circumstance of My life
God...Give me the ears to hear your voice above all the noise of life
God...Stretch my heart to love without limitations
God...Grant me strength to absorb pain, and return healing, and encouragement
God...Give me wisdom to discern what is, and what is not of your plan
God...Help me Live so Loud that no one could ever deny that You are the reason for my existence, the light in my life, a light that all would desire for there own lives.

God...I will, Leave A Legacy for You.

4 comments:

Nate said...

Ricky,

What you posted this morning really meant a lot to me. There is a bunch of stuff going on in my life right now and everything that I read spoke very loud and clear to me. Man I came to your blog and read that at the right time.

lili said...

what could u possibly say after that??? there is such clarity & pureness in your words. we should ALL desire to live in that manner. i know that I know u WILL Leave that Legacy.

in some ways...u already have.

Paola said...

i like it...
open your eyes, open your ears, open your heart... i especially like that... and to live so loud that people will see the light in you... you are definately doing that!

Anonymous said...

everytime I read something in your blog i feel a voice talking to me!! that's awsome that through your words i get that feeling! :)