Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

HEEEELLLLLLLLPPPPPP!

Does it ever stop. Ok i had a decent day. Got to work early, was very productive, worked out hard for an hour and half. I got home ate, chicken, salad, lentl soup ( low in sodium), and gatorade. Great day! right??? nah, my house is a mess!!!! i feel like i live washing clothes. When i sleep all i can hear is the rinse cycle and i get up ready to pour in my Snuggles softner. For all of you that don't wash clothes, because someone does it for you, that is what makes your clothes smell good and soft! Oh my gosh, i am constantly cleaning. but! i have a house to clean, i have a washing machine and dryer to clean my clothes. I am blessed! Thankyou God for the spin cycle, for the patience to pair socks up even though i know i will never get back a complete pair, and have to add to the special- missing socks basket! Thankyou God for the things that i might see as agonizing tasks, that are actually reminders of how much you have given me. So i will return to folding clothes for tonight, and who knows, i might find all the socks tonight! Whohoooo!

1 comment:

Danita said...

Hey Ricky!
Love this laundry blog-
That's funny- I have to do laundry today too!
But, I also thank the Lord that I'm not stuck in a laundrymat all day, I'm in the comfort of my own home...
I guess we get so caught up in our daily routines, we dont appreciate the blessings right in front of us...
So keep doing that laundry!
Love ya! xoxo-Danita