Wednesday, September 19, 2007

tHe rOaD............

My dear friends today i find myself a little tired, frustrated. I want to run the distance, i want to hear God say "Well done, good and faithful son", but the road is soooooooooo long. I feel the foundation i stand upon has been so unstable at times, i feel that I have been looking just beyond the horizon waiting for my train to come, the one that would bring a new chapter, change, refreshing, revitalization, but i am still waiting............. I have no choice to wait, in these times i have to choose to remember his promise:

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future

Today, if you find yourself looking down the road and it seeming way too long and hard to endure, and you see tomorrow as an intangible thought join me in resting in his promise that gives us hope for tomorrow. luv you guys, have a great day.

Leave A Legacy





6 comments:

Jenny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Ricky,

Just wanted to let you know that your words are so inspirational and give so much hope.
When you start to speak during worship I can't help but cry as I think about how much God loves me and that He has great plans for my life...come what may.
Thank you so much for sharing your life with all of us, even through the pain. I pray that one day I will be able to do the same.

God Bless You,
Holly Guyon

Pris said...

Still, God continues to use our brokeness to bring life to others. As He looks at you today, I know He must be saying "well done my son..."
I know He's proud of you Ricky, He knows your heart.

orlando said...

Just wanted to tell you that my husband and i have been reading your blog and it has been amazing & encouraging...
don't give up because you are a great source of hope for soooooo many people. One day God will reward you with his promise and much more...

God bless you

Sandra & Orlando

Sandra said...

I am not sure how I came across your blog... I am very glad I did. Ricky, you are not alone in your struggles. I am sure that you hear this everyday. I face the struggle to live the way God wants me to live. I see the road ahead but as soon as I think I see the end or the objective within my grasp... it becomes blurry and fades further away. But I do know that I have faith. I have His love. I know you do too. I can feel that in the words that you write. You are a survivor. You are strong. Most of all, you are never EVER alone. I see through your testimony that God is at work in your life. The fact that someone else has similar challenges in their lives makes me see the end of the journey. Thank you for your inspiring messages and the "naked" truth.

In His service,
Sandra

lili said...

was looking for some hope...as i sit outback & get some air...needed somthing that would speak to me directly & give me life today...help me breathe when i ran across and found these lines on this old blog post u wrote over a year ago....

"I have no choice to wait, in these times i have to choose to remember his promise:

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future

Today, if you find yourself looking down the road and it seeming way too long and hard to endure, and you see tomorrow as an intangible thought join me in resting in his promise that gives us hope for tomorrow".


u should write a book :) leaving a legacy