Monday, September 17, 2007

What!!????!!????

Ok believe it or not, i have been watching the movie Grease for the last two days with my 9yr. old daughter. at her request. is that not cool! She likes the movie. Together we have been quoting the moving lines, it so funny how we are sharing this together. You guys may not know this but i played the leading role as a Junior at American Senior High school. That's right guys i played Danny Zuko. I was the Puerto Rican version of Danny Zuko. i greased up my hair and danced. Yeah i had hair back then. Anyways, Grease an all time favorite and i am watching with my baby. I have a smile on my face. Good night!

3 comments:

Pris said...

Are you serious? Man, I would have loved to have seen that play...that's what I call priceless. It's pretty cool that you and Kayla can share that.
Go on with your bad self Danny boy...

Paula said...

I confirm and he was good at it too!

Heather Palacios said...

Love it when you let us peek into your past. Its so refreshing and inspiring.