Friday, November 16, 2007

DUDE?!?!!?

Ok Have you ever found your self ready to put your head or your fist through a wall? OH MY GOSH! yesterday was my day. from the moment i walked into work to the moment I closed my eyes at night. I had a day from hell! It was horrible. I came in with a prepared mentality to knock out the tone of work that i had, but my MAC had an entire different idea. The night before i decided to upgrade my OS(operating system) to the new Leopard OS. Well at first all was well, but in the morning all of my applications started to freeze ultimately leading to the demise of my computer. I was so frustrated. In my head i was going insane but on the outside i was quiet. My co-worker and friend Carlos Garcia helped me out but as i went home i still had some issues with the MAC. Add to all that my kids were being crazy. Surprisingly i did not flip on them, but in my head i was banging my head against the wall. They did not know, but i held it and laughed externally like a mad man. it was one of those days that i wished that God had in place my partner in crime for help, support, and a caring shoulder.

In short, today is a little better, most of the issues have been resolved and will be by the end of this weekend. Please pray for me and our team we have so much to accomplish by the end of the year we need support with your prayers. Anyways i have let it out. Hopefully today will be better.
:)

2 comments:

Pris said...

I'm sorry to hear that you had such a crazy day yesterday, but glad to know that God helped you through...as He always does. I declare God's peace over your life today.

Anonymous said...

Hey Ricardo, hang in there... JP's computer at work did the same thing with that new program. I'm happy to hear you did not take it out on the kidies, sometimes we do that. Hang in there buddy stress rises during the holidays with so much pressure and deadlines all over the place. I'll be praying for you.
xoxo