Wednesday, November 14, 2007

My Heart Beat!

Guys i just wanted to tell you that I love You. Thankyou for letting me share with you, thankyou for letting me into your ears and hearts. My heart beats by pouring out. My existence is all about who i am for God. I could not see the day that i don't tell anyone what God is to me, what he has done, and what he is able to do. There is so much brokenness in this world, and I get to be a part of God's healing process. A tool. I see so many people, hear there stories, and I don't fix it, or change it, i don't have that power but i do offer the hug, the word of encouragement, the direction to the one that has the power to do so. Joy fills my heart to see a desperate face change to one of hope by a word of encouragement, or an reassuring embrace that God knows, he hears.

I look forward to sharing more with you guys.

I would like to pray for you. If you have any prayer requests send them to me. I would like to pray for you.

Looking forward to hear from you.

4 comments:

Pris said...

Great come back!!!

Jeffrey D said...

great blog... yes please pray for Rossana. She's is in major pain and has to take a leave of absence from work until ? It hurts me to see her in so much pain. Thanks Ricky..

Your friend in God
Jeffrey D

Pris said...

A friend (Desi), I just found out she was diagnosed with breast cancer. Please keep her lifted, I know God is in control of her life.

all day (allen d) said...

ricky