Tuesday, January 29, 2008

blank canvas


i want to tell you something but i don't know where to start. i wish i can show you the gap in my heart, and that you can tell me when it will be filled. Notice i did not say if it could get filled or how it can, just when? I know that God has a plan for me but i have waited eagerly for him to unravel certain things and i find myself back at the drawing board so many times. "R U happy"? i have been asked this question twice in the last two weeks from two different people, and it has hit me like a ton of bricks.

Can i tell you that in the last 3 1/2 yrs i feel like i have been living a dream, sometimes a bad dream. i feel like i am going to wake up, and just be back home. i feel that i have been in a temporary life. it all feels so unfamiliar sometimes. crazy. huh! I guess cuz my heart really has not been at peace regarding some things. I guess i started another chapter when i should of started a new book.

There is no point to this post rather to be an honest man and tell you how there is a blank canvas in front of me, and all the colors at my disposal. I just don't know what to paint.

2 comments:

lili said...

Allow Him to paint your new MASTERPIECE!

M said...

As many people have told me everything happens for a reason and your day will come. just like i have been waiting for mine.