Saturday, February 2, 2008

Me! Why?



We had church tonight, and it was awesome! The team did great, tech, video, music. It goes by so fast. when i am on stage i try to slow myself down and try to soak it in. Why? Why me? you chose me to do something so awesome God. Lead your people in worship. I am but a screwed up individual but redeemed and qualified by his hands. I have always known that i am nothing without God. I am so thankful that he chose me and the people that i serve with. From back stage, on stage, sound booth, lobby, leaders, volunteers it is such a privilege. I don't know why me but i receive the responsibility, the call, for there is nothing greater than bringing hope to the hopeless, to warm their hearts with song, and to lead people into his presence. I don't know if you have ever questioned what you are doing or if you have what it takes to make a difference for God but remember "God does not call the qualified, he qualifies the called, and we are all called to make a difference for his kingdom". Anyways it was a great night. two services down, 4 more tomorrow. Then Super Bowl! Yey! Have a good night guys. God bless you.

Leave A Legacy

3 comments:

all day (allen d) said...

thanks for the inspiring word bro. God is doing an amazing thing in all of us-keep following the "tap"

Heather Palacios said...

Thanks for sharing your heart and keeping it real. Great pic, too!

Unknown said...

I can close my eyes during certain songs at our new church here in Tampa and here you singing. I love our new church family but I do miss hearing your gift that you so graciously share.