Saturday, July 12, 2008

In Lima, Peru



Guys nothing cooler than a last minute trip to Lima, Peru. That's right me and 5 other FRC staff members are in Peru right now visiting with the Peru Campus staff members. It has been very cool meeting the team at the PERU campus. they are doing a great Job. Our Flight over was very smooth. As you can see had to tie in very important cargo. (CHOCOLATE!) keeps the gitters down. Was next to my boy Fuller with his pink pillow. ( and they say i am girly!) Our room is pretty cool. We are on the 9th floor over looking a cliff and the Pacific Ocean. I just watched the 6pm Cooper City service online. I know! I'm Addicted! but they did a great Job!

Oh one more thing, Skype! is the coolest thing in the world! My cell does not work here and to make a calls is like 3 bucks a minute but making a call via skype on my computer is like 18cents a minute. So awesome. Just spoke to all my loved ones. Totally Sweet! Anyways. stay tuned. more pics to come.


Peace!

6 comments:

SmilingSally said...

The perfect vacation: combining work with pleasure!

lili said...

Sweet view from way up there...and desserts look DELISH!! (can you bring some back in your luggage ;)

Glad to hear it was a smooth flight...already prayed this morning for an even smoother flight back home!

dont forget to pack some more chocolate 4 the ride =)

Anonymous said...

Skype is awesome-I've used it on many a business trip & we actually use it to talk to my grandparents in the Philippines for free! Anyways, hope you guys are having a great time!

Kevis said...

awesome bro...i wanna go to peru!!!!lol.

Also isnt Skype awesome??? I use it when i am in Trinidad to speak to my loved ones here..It is awesome...Have fun down there!!!

Unknown said...

I didn't get a call????

PS Love the chocolate!

The Road Lima,Peru said...

Hey Man:
Wow, fue muy chevere tenerte entre nosotros. Compartir cosas que son de nuestro mutuo interes, hace que la chispita se vaya encendiendo y se convierta en un fuego forestal. Gracias por separar ese fin de semana para estar aca en Lima, fue bueno los desafios que nos pusiste, saludos a Foooler(asi se escribe?), bendiciones y saludos a todo tu equipo, tu brother
Ponchy