Sunday, July 6, 2008

I'll Say it!


As a single PaPa i have done my laundry on my own for a little over 4 yrs. I have tried many detergents,softener's, and dryer towels. I have messed up the clothes and learned how to wash the clothes. So i will say it! Because i am a confident man i will share the following exciting news! I have found a very good softener. Snuggles Exhilarations. it's awesome! Makes your clothes smell great! works for me. That's it! thats the great news. I thought the discovery was worth sharing.


As you can see the smallest things make me happy!

7 comments:

samk said...

And the bottle is your favorite color, I prefer Downy myself with it's blue bottle

Unknown said...

RICKY!!!! You're AWESOME!!!

Veronica said...

Ricky have you tried Suavitel? the Blue bottle. For me, it's the best smelling softner out there. Even the sheets you put in the dryer. It costs a lot less than the american brands. I'm also someone who has tried all of them. When it comes to scents I'm a freak. I'm telling you, you won't regret it. The scent lasts forever!!

lili said...

leave it to u to know the best in laundry secrets!? but i trust u so i will have to try it.

Keep the tips coming =)

Heather Palacios said...

well....what can I say? at least you finally gave us something...

The Varcas said...

I have not tried that snuggle, but I have to agree with another post suavitel is the best!!!!!!!!

Beth Varca

Lauren DiStefano said...

ohhh myyyy!