Tuesday, August 11, 2009

"I'm In-LOVE"!!!!!!


Finally! The moment has come that a wonderful woman has captured my Heart! I have to tell you that all Day and Night for the last 5years I have been praying for her. The cool thing is, She too has been praying for me.

I have been praying that God would be preparing her for me, as i know he as been molding and preparing me for her. I know that all these years God has been getting our individuals lives ready for this moment; uniting us to be another one of his great tools to impact and make a difference in this world. God has formed her heart,and mind with the right personality and character that would challenge me to be a better Father, Man and Husband. He has also expanded her heart creating plenty of space to Love my beautiful children.

She has a great understanding of what God has called me to do in the ministry. She sees and knows exactly what i was created for and has committed to taking the journey with me, and helping me reach my full potential in ministry. I know her SO very well, because there has not been a moment that my heart has not anxiously beaten at the wonderful thought of spending the rest of my life with her.

I DON'T know her Name, and I DON'T know her face, but i do know that God has separated her for me, and I for her. Being Single has given me the opportunity to learn so much about myself and allow me to develop the filter's in my eyes that would allow me to see the Lamborghini that God has instore for me.

Romans 8:24-25 - "For if you already have something, you don't need to hope for it. But if we look forward to something we don't have yet , we must wait patiently and confidently".

If you are single i encourage you to enjoy the journey. Learn, grow; God will define the destination.

God bless.
Leave A Legacy

18 comments:

BZ Ward said...

Ricky!!! (me yelling at you)
Good title, it worked.
All kidding aside, that was super cool.
I totally agree with you - she's out there, safe and secure.
Praying for ya both.

Maggie said...

WOW!!! Your blog has left me in awe. This is soooo wonderful and such a blessing it willbe for so many people.

Thank you!!!!

NewBeginnings2008 said...

I so understand you on this... I have realized all the things I am looking for in a person and I have grown in who I am. I know what I deserve and I will not settle for anything less then that. Good luck on your Journey. It has it's ups and downs... Sometimes more downs then ups. But when it arrives I know it will all be worth it.
Good Luck...
Katie

Anonymous said...

Ricardo..... malo but Awesome as usual....!

~Rose

lili said...

That has to be one of ur most beautiful post ever! Has the makings of a song :) Cant wait til God reveals her to U. Heather & I will have our dancin' shoes on for what will SURELY be the Wedding bash of the YEAR!!

Anonymous said...

So true Ricky - I too asked God for just such a woman and he delivered her. It been almost twenty five years we've been together and I can tell you I loved how Fod walked with me in my single days, protecting me, saving me for my bride. Looking back I treasure my time I spent thanking god for the bride he has prepared for me even before I was born.

Scott mankin

Flavio A. Lugo said...

Dude as I finally make it over to your blog site, I'm shock to read this, as I always post things of this manner (pertaining to my future woman of God), which I have titled "Anonymous." As they say, great minds think alike. God bless you. Peace.

Khristina said...

I love this! I honestly cannot put into words how true it is but you have captured what so many Christians are looking for in their mates but obviously it is personalized to yourself. It really is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Well like the word says that when you ask with all your heart & soul He'll give you the desires of your heart. And when you do come across this speacial woman you and her will both know, and the warm and loving smile will connect you both together with a bond that only you and her could share.

Anonymous said...

Who knows she may already be infront of you with her beautiful smile that brightens up the room when she walks into it. And those penetrating eyes that will conect to your heart and you'll know it's her.... The one you have been praying for =0)

Anonymous said...

Ricky!!! U really got me! Just reading that made tears come to my eyes! ur so romantic! God will bring her to you soon! i know it! When i was single, I even wrote my future husband letters!!! and now i met him and am engaged! God has a sense of humor... u'll see :)
Oana Lupulescu

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

are you ever coming back to write us?

Juli <3 said...

OMG TO THINK THAT LILIBETH HAD NO IDEA THIS POST WAS FOR HER!!!!!!! :D

Anonymous said...

I saw u & lily this weekend in lobby & was so happy u have both found a genuine pure love in each other. The way u look at her from the stage is beautiful. Ur testimonies Have built even more my faith. Can't wait for legacy wedding! -C

Wendy said...

i just saw the legacy album lily posted & just read your stories on lilyandricky.com - i am so happy about the love you have found in each other. Truly God orchestrated. God continue to bless & use you both to inspire the world. love you guys.

Anonymous said...

Are you ever coming back to us?????

Anonymous said...

you find the love of your life & you leave us? miss yourr blog posts. But so glad you were blessed big time.
-J