Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Soup for the Soul







Soup for my soul these days:
1. My sons voice "Papi I love you"
2. My mom's hugs
3. Friends who see me. (SEE ME)
4. My Daughter's eyes. (when she truly looks at me)
5. an Encouraging word (from someone God has used me to touch)
6. God's whispers (when my mind takes laps in the desert)
7. Text messages from caring friends
8. Beyonce Concert with people I love
9. another opportunity to pour into someone
10. The breath that i just took into my lungs

Hence my inspiration to push foward, what are yours?

5 comments:

Raven Nevermore said...

Loves it <3
#10, #3 are my favorites.

Be Blessed,
Natalie

lili said...

1. His constant reminder He will NEVER leave me
2. My 3 arrows
3. My mom's support
4. giving to those i love
5. friends that love me unconditionally
6. running after what i was created 2 do
7. tiramisu cheesecake :)
8. a good sunset
9. laughing with friends
10. dreaming

-L

Jose said...

for me its time with friends & hanging out at beach

Marc Millan said...

Good list bro.
1.When a stranger tells you, YOU had an impact on their life through music...still blows me away.
2. Hearing my children laugh
3. Resting on my wife's shoulder
4. Seeing a grown man open his heart and show emotion
5. An awesome John Mayer or Lincoln Brewster Guitar Solo
6. Seeing pictures of my childhood with my sisters

I'm still learning and growing so this is not finished yet. :-)

dorene said...

1.The lords unconditional love
2.The breath that I take every morning that lets me know I'm alive.
3.My wonderful loving family.
4.Knowing that today may be the day God will unveil my greatness that I was made for.
5.Someone Smiling because of something I did or said.
6.The Music that fills my heart/head that comes from FRC.
7.The AWESOME people at FRC.
8.Knowing that I am loved no matter how bad I have been.
9.Being the Best Person I can be.
10. Loving everyone regardless of who or what they are because that is how GOD wired me.