Thursday, September 25, 2008

My Heart Beat














Have I told you about my babies?? My Son just turn 7 and my princess is 10 going on 21. Can any of you relate? They make my heart beat. God has allowed me to leave an imprint on there lives. Everyday I feel short of making a good imprint, but my hope lies on my will to do what ever I can to Leave A Legacy that they would embrace, and allow me to influence who they will be. I long to hear the words "Papi I need milk or cereal". It reminds me that someone depends on me. "Papi, please come bring me a shirt, it broke and i am at school". It tells me that I am a Hero. "Papi, I love You". Tells me that i am making an imprint, Leaving A Legacy.

Thankyou God, for giving me the privilege to be a Father. I cherish it, as i cherish my next breath.

Leave A Legacy

Ricky

5 comments:

Kevis said...

Blog is looking good bro!!

lili said...

they say a picture says a thousand words...this one clearly says a zillion. beautiful pic!!! ;-) -L

sophy79 said...

Hey Ricky... So nice to have you back, missed your blog entries. Beautiful picture. I love to here when my lil one says mommy your my Princess and with a big smile on his face I turn to look at him and tell him and you are my Prince. PRICELESS moments. Take care and see you Sunday.

all day (allen d) said...

Glad you're back bro. You got great kidos and they got a pretty great Dad too!

Heather Palacios said...

As blessed as the 5000 sheep are who hear from you weekly...these two are even more blessed to call you Papi.