Saturday, September 27, 2008

What's in Your Glove Compartment??????



4 things you should have in your Glove Compartment.
1. Car Insurance Card
2. Vehicle Registration Card
3. Your Bible
4. Gift Tissue Paper!

That's Right. Gift Tissue Paper! Today I was running last minute to by a present for a party for my daughter and I purchased a gift bag. Now you can't have a gift bag without tissue paper, so sometimes i buy tissue paper with a whole bunch already home. But not Today! I am in the car thinking i have no tissue paper to put in the gift bag that i just purchased. But Wait! I just remembered that last time i bought a gift i left tissue paper in glove compartment. Daddy to the rescue. Then i heard the beautiful words. "Thankyou Papi"!

Gift Tissue Paper, Don't Leave home without it!

:)

2 comments:

Pris said...

Napkins...very important. Lint roller too.

lili said...

leave it to U to be ready like that! i have extra ketchup, bandaids & on good days...some Oreos :) -L