Thursday, September 25, 2008

Where Have I been?


Man I have been on a mini- Journey the last couple of weeks. I had the privilege to lead worship on our 2nd annual unplugged Cruise with Pastor Troy, and 2wks ago I was in Peru visiting our Lima Campus. Look at this beautiful picture of our worship team at our LIMA Campus. They have so much potential. I enjoyed sharing with them, and being blessed by there humble attitudes.

At 1st I was reluctant to go, because i don't like flying, but opportunity has no schedule. It comes when it wants to and you have to be ready to grab a hold on to it. I had the opportunity to influence and to be an extension of our vision at Flamingo Road Church. I went hoping to bless them, and i was blessed. When you pour out into others , in return, God pours out into you. The team was so receiving, it was a great weekend. I have more stuff to share with you in upcoming posts, so stay tuned.

Leave A Legacy.....

Ricky

2 comments:

Ponchy said...

Hey Ricky:
En realidad, la pasamos barbaro contigo, tus pilas y tu manera tan directa y agradable de decirnos las cosas tal como son. Eso nos ayuda mucho, y creeme que tu viaje no fue en vano, al contrario fue muy chevere compartir contigo ese fin de semana. Y que bueno que te hayas dado un tiempo para postear algo en tu blog, jajaja,ah!! te andan buscando por la Vaca Loca!!, dicen cuando vuelves a comer un par de chorizos, jajaja, Dos te Bendiga más!!

Pris said...

You speak some true words here.
Glad you're blogging again..