Thursday, February 5, 2009

Hold on or Let Go???




Have you ever played tug of war with God? Have you ever had some situation that you have wanted but God clearly says not now or not this?

I have found myself there one too many times and gotten mad over it. Why God? What are you doing? But God has never failed to teach me knew things, to supply not only my needs but beyond my expectations. Beyond my expectations?? Maybe I'm not expecting? Maybe I am forgetting about how awesome his plan and blessings are...

Have you stop expecting something great to happen? So much that you try your very best to hold on to what you want because you are not trusting that God's plan is greater, or more than enough?

Think About it... Expect nothing but mountains to be moved when its in God's hands.

3 comments:

Paola said...

have great expectations, and faith will move those mountains, if it is God's will...

Heather Palacios said...

Grrrrreat word @ the end, there. EXPECT mountains 2 move...good word, Ricky. Thx 4 pastoring us frm ur blog.

Zoe said...

Just as Ecclesiastes 3:1 says, "There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven.