Sunday, September 30, 2007

Going Home!

Tomorrow we are going home, yey! I am going to miss the weather here in Chicago it was awesome! We had a great time, both relaxing and insightful. We had many great conversations of where our church is and where God is taking us. We celebrated quite a bit at the privilege we have to serve at FRC.

I am ready to go home, can't wait to see my kids. i miss them very much, and i can't wait to worship this weekend. i missed it.

This weekend we are talking about Insecurity, something we all struggle with, but man do i ever struggle with it. If you really knew me you would think i needed help. I constantly have to look in the mirror and say "God made you, God chose you, God loves you". Man if not i , i will find myself reaching for the white flag quickly.

Lord i love you, i need your embrace more and more every day, remind me who i am in you, when i look at myself let me see through your eyes, and see who you have created. I ask for those God that deal with great insecurities as i do, I ask God that this weekend's topic may be uplifting and that they too, may see themselves through your eyes. I ask this in your name God.
Amen.

Have a good night guys
Leave A Legacy...........

2 comments:

Pris said...

Glad to know that you're coming home...I'm sure your babies missed you as well...
Have a safe trip!

sandra said...

Ricky, I am glad to hear that you guys are all coming home. Hope you had a great trip. You are truly part of a wonderful team. I thank God for sending me to Flamingo Road Church. I have finally found a place where I belong spiritually after many years of being "lost". Thank you for sharing your voice with us. You truly make the services special and memorable. Your love, faithfulness, devotion and adoration to God is never hidden when you sing His praises. I pray that God lifts you up, and always remember that He loves you with every blessing He bestows upon you. See you at first Wednesday!