Sunday, September 30, 2007

I'm Proud!


Guys so far it has been a great couple of days. Our team of pastors have had the privilege to visit a couple of the leading churches in the nation and i have to say I am so proud of being part of FRC. I am so proud of our vision, environment and execution. I really believe we have the privilege at FRC to be a part of a great team. So allow me to be your eyes here in Chicago and let me tell you that after what i have seen, we should be proud to call FRC our home. Also, it was awesome to be there at Granger to watch Troy deliver a great teaching, one of great insight and encouragement for leaders. Great Job bro! proud of you!

anyways i just had to share how proud i am of our church. we are on our way this morning to Willow Creek Community church. it should be a great experience. Have a great day guys.

No comments: